Huge fan of Christmas ads? With Holidays on the horizon, brands are invading your screens with their emotional and heartwarming festive ads 2018 that you won’t miss out. Check out 5 of my favorites Christmas Ads 2018 below and tell me which is the most gripping? 😉 ❄⛄
I don’t want a lot for Christmas
There’s just one thing I need
I don’t care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas
Mariah Carey, American singer
1. Apple encourages you to stop hiding your talent and ‘Share your gifts‘ with the world in its Pixar-inspired animated holiday ad, done by TBWA\Media Arts Lab USA.
2. Erste Group, one of the leading financial providers in the Central and Eastern Europe, inspires you to #believeinlove, #believeinchristmas and #believeinyourself in its adorable and touching CGI animated short ad called ‘What would Christmas be without love?,’ released by Jung von Matt/Danau.
3. The Amazon delivery cardboxes are returning again, but this year you can see them singing out loud The Jackson 5 hit ‘Can you feel it?’to help you get in the holiday spirit. This lovely ad was created by Lucky Generals UK.
4. Santa takes a good care of his team of reindeer in McDonald’s ‘Are You Reindeer Ready‘ heartwarming festive ad by Leo Burnett UK. If you have a burning desire to feed Santa’s trusted helpers you may leave a carrot bag as ‘Reindeer Treats.’
5. Lavazza, the iconic Italian coffee brand invites you to watch the hilarious and sparkling Musical with the Italian comedian Maurizio Crozza starring who is dancing and singing ‘Lady Marmelade,’ the famous track by Patti Labelle in the Christmas version. The ad was done by Armando Testa Italy. Enjoy and take up learning Italian! 🙂
Read more about Christmas ads