The holidays are upon us and it’s time to start my Top 5 Christmas ads 2017 countdown to recapture the magic of Christmas and help you feel more festive. Check them out and let me know which of them you are passionate about! So ready, steady, go!
I’m driving home for Christmas
Oh, I can’t wait to see those faces
I’m driving home for Christmas, yeah
Well I’m moving down that line
And it’s been so long
But I will be there
I sing this song
To pass the time away
Driving in my car
Driving home for Christmas
a British rock and blues singer-songwriter and guitarist
1. In Amazon‘s ‘Give‘ Christmas ad by Lucky Generals U.K singing cardboard boxes send a smile to everyone!
2. Sherlock star Martin Freeman was involved in ‘A Christmas love story‘ with a mysterious woman he met at the train station in a new series of short films for Vodafone created by Ogilvy&Mather London.
3. Titled ‘Sway,’ the Apple new holiday ad released by TBWA Chiat Day U.S features a snowy, romantic, dance-centric music video set to Sam Smith’s ‘Palace’ aiming at making you fall in love with the iPhone X and AirPods!
4. Watch how Yellow saved Christmas and brought people together in the ‘Faint 2: A Very Yellow Sequel’ M&M’s commercial from BBDO New York and CLM BBDO Paris, which is a sequel to its iconic ‘Faint’ holiday spot aired 21 years ago! I can’t believe we waited so long but it’s worth the wait!
5. HP encourage you to use your imagination and creativity to make someone’s day happier this holiday season in their Christmas ‘Reinvent Giving‘ ad done by BBDO San Francisco. And with the HP Spectre x360 you can add a touch of maigic to your magnificent creations!
Read more about Christmas ads