It’s that time of year again when brands come back with their festive-themed ad campaigns. Here’s my selection of some Christmas ads that I like most! Enjoy and share your views!☃️
Oh, the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we’ve no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
a Canadian singer
Can you believe that it is only a few days left until Christmas day and less than 2 weeks until New Year’s Day, the holidays full of joy, gifts, meetings with family and friends that we are looking forward to! How fast time flies!
While making the final preparations for the holidays – last minute shopping, wrapping gifts and so on, I suggest you take a look at these ads that will help you feel more Christmassy:
1. Mercedes-Benz #Sprinter wish us a Merry Christmas in its ‘Amazing Xmas lights’ ad commercial that aimed to bring the holiday season feeling into our home. You can see how one of the family homes was turned into a huge Christmas light show! This idea is worth taking into account! 😉
This amazing ad was done by the ad agency Fischer Appelt Germany and released by the light artist Richard Holdman.
2. Have you ever met Mrs Claus, Santas’ wife? She is a star of the Marks and Spencer’s ‘Christmas with Love’ ad campaign done by the RKCR/ Y&R London in which Mrs Claus receives a letter from a young boy called Jake. He asks her to help him do something special to his sister! We see her flying from Lapland to London in her helicopter to deliver a gift!
3. Meet #BusterTheBoxer in the new 2-minute John Lewis Christmas TV commercial created by London agency adam&eveDDB which shows us ‘gifts that everyone will love.’ The ad tells a story of a boxer named Buster who isn’t the only one with a passion for bouncing. This ad is sure to put a smile on your face! 🙂
4. Duracell comes back to the Star Wars universe with a new heart-warming ad titled ‘How the Rebels Saved Christmas,’ tied to the release of ‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’ featuring a group of young brave rebels who do their best to deliver one powerful Christmas gift to their friend’s galaxy.
The ad was done by Anomaly to drive donations to Children’s Miracle Network hospitals.
5. Don’t worry about Christmas gifts delivery, Santa, you deserves a break – #SantasBigBreak! Takealot.com will take good care of it! Enjoy this amazing commercial done by M&C Saatchi Abel, Cape Town, South Africa.
May you find more smiles on your face this Christmas and may each new day bring you moments to cherish! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!⛄️🎄🎁🎉
More about Christmas ads