Hello, my readers! I’m very happy to share with you that Advertising/Media/Marketing blog has been nominated for the ‘Blogger Recognition Award.’ Many thanks to Paolo and Amalia from Hang Around The World for thinking of me! Your support means a lot to me!
In this week’s post I’ll also tell you how my blog was born and give some advice to new bloggers. Here we go!
How did I start blogging.
Advertising and marketing have always been my passion that’s why the idea of starting Advertising/Media/Marketing blog was born.When I was a teenager I was fascinated by creative and eye-catching advertisements. I was wondering how powerful and memorable words combined with pictures in advertising might be.
I graduated with a degree in Journalism and Advertising, and later in Marketing: Account and Brand Management sector. I also gained a lot of good experience working for some international and local advertising agencies.
My knowledges, gained from my studies at universities and learning foreign languages as well as my working experience help me realize it’s time to start bilingual blog in English and Italian where I can share my views on Advertising campaigns, Marketing Strategies, Social Media and other interesting topics.
I hope my blog will help you find fresh ideas for daily inspiration and creativity.
Some advice to new bloggers:
- Feel free to experiment with different styles of writing to keep your content fresh, unique and appealing to your readers.
- Enjoy the creative process while writing your awesome posts! As David Ogilvy, known as the father of advertising, once said: ‘The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible.’
Below you can find the rules of participating in ‘Blogger Recognition Award’
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Here is my list of wonderful blogs I’d like to nominate for this award:
- In My Suitcase by Sabrina
- CONMOSE by Carola, Liv and Sigmund
- LaKatWoman by Katrina
- Alfonzo Words by Enricoh
- Faded Spring by Ana
- Borei Design by Holly
- Jingle Jangle Jungle by Mary
- A Bountiful Love by Cristina
- Raising Fairies and Knights by Hilary
- For the Love of Mom by Inez
- Marriage-Reset by Reuven&Aliyah
- LOVE30 by Helen & Ree
- The World In My Pocket by Joanna
- Beaty Magic Box by Elena
- Blended Life Happy Wife by Stephenie
Good luck 🙂