As holidays are coming closer, here is the Top 5 Christmas ads that have caught my eye this year. Which one is your favoutite?
Christmas is just around the corner
Christmas – you feel it in the air
All the trees are surrounded with presents
The stockings are filling up too
an American singer
It’s Christmas time. It is a wonderful and joyous time of the year to spend time with the family and friends, decorate Christmas trees with lights and get presents from Santa. It is also an opportunity for brands to get us in the spirit of the holiday season and make believe us in the magic of Christmas all over again.
Watch the ads below:
1. In the Duracell’s new Star Wars-themed commercial, ‘Battle for Christmas Morning,’ never underestimate the power of the imagination.
2. For the 25th anniversary of Home Alone I suggest that you watch one of the re-created scenes of the movie with ‘a nerdy, tech-y twist‘ made by the agency Redpepper.
3. If Santa was a woman, could she do the job? A social experiment by the agency Anomaly.
4. Dogs and cats re-create your favourite holiday movies such as ‘A Pugmas Story’, ‘Love Catually’, ‘Frozen Dogs’ and more.
5. Coca-Cola is willing to make you happy only with the magic bow.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May the sparkle of the holidays shine for you all year long. 🎄☃️🎅🍾🎁
More about TVC