Tired of quarantine? Here are 7 Covid-19 ad examples that will help you be more positive during challenging times.
Since the pandemic spread across the globe, our daily life has been put on hold. The major events such as festivals, concerts, sports matches, film and TV shoots, have been cancelled or postponed. Schools, universities are closed and working from home is becoming the new normal.
Once crowded streets are deserted. Towns are plunged into silence. Seem surreal, don’t they?
Faced with this new reality, brands have been also trying to adapt to COVID-19
1. Nike motivates you to stay active and fit while stuck indoors like top athletes do
2. Nissan promotes a safety driven lifestyle by staying at home with your family and enjoying the comfort of your home
3. McDonald’s cares about you. You are sure to have your favorite hamburger and fries delivered right to your doorstep.
4. Oreo cookies inspire you to find the optimistic viewpoint in creativity and playfulness.
5. Vodafone reminds that you are not alone! You can cook, study and work out together with your friends by using videocalls!
6. Audi invites you in a 4-hour-long journey to escape from narrow domestic walls without your driving license
7. Great Clips hair salon tells even if you have your hair grown out and your beard got a bit unruly – you are still looking GREAT!
And what keeps you positive?